2 Corinthians 5:17

"If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away, behold, all things have become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17

Saturday, August 14, 2010

YOU

YOU

Through disappointments, tragedies and sorrow
I see more misery with each tomorrow.
Pain burns cold deep down inside my very heart.
Bitterness has taken root and won't depart.
Longing for a moment when feeling is gone.
I can't let go, I really want to hang on.
It's destroying me with every thought of you.
The hurt I bury inside, is what I do.
It's mean and hateful, clouding my heart and mind.
I lay down and yet find no peace of any kind.
Why do you still linger to kill what is left?
I hurt so much and can't think of anyone else.
So drained and empty from loving or passion.
It's cruel, leaving me with angered compassion.
Just forgiving you would be letting you go.
So, to hold on, I die inside very slow!

No comments:

Post a Comment