2 Corinthians 5:17

"If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away, behold, all things have become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17

Sunday, August 8, 2010

I See Him

It feels like I'm walking on air,
Holding a hand, because you care.
Observing creatures as we walk,
And of their designed ways we talk.
Lizards, lady bugs, frogs and birds.
Neither can speak a single word,
But, in all God's creatures He's heard.
Even rain fall, heavy or light,
Mountain tops, beautiful in height.
The one holding my hand tells me,
“The Father creates all of these.”
God is so good, I think and smile.
Then, His rainbow will stay awhile.
Through my eyes I see everywhere,
His creation is here and there.
But I know He is really true
As we walk, I see Him in you!
(all rights reserved)

Photo of God's Promise and Presence

Deuteronomy 6:5-7 "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.....You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down and when you rise up."

Prayer   
Father of heaven, earth and of my heart, I pray that we become more like You. Give us a full heart to love you totally, with our entire being.  Then, may we share  with our children, and our grandchildren from a full heart that overflows into their lives. More importantly, that they see You living in us. Praises from a shared heart. Amen, and in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment