2 Corinthians 5:17

"If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away, behold, all things have become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17

Saturday, August 7, 2010

David's Prayer
 Psalms 18-21 – Summary
Praise to My Lord, the Almighty One.
I sing with gladness for all He has done.
He has filled my heart with great joy.
And, I know I am His forevermore.
He is all I need in this life of mine.
Always with me, never left behind.
I pray to God for constant help.
And my very being is safe and kept.
He is mighty and worthy of praise.
So with my song, my voice I raise.

The Lord has rewarded me for doing right
And in my darkness He brought light.
I give Him all glory for what I do.
Because without Him, I have no clue.
He has given me all and made me great.
In me are His mighty traits.
Praise I sing to the Rock, My Salvation.
I'll let my voice be heard to every nation.
I will continue to sing praises to Your name.
Your unfailing love is always the same.

Even the work of Your design
Give You glory and honor undefined.
Your handiwork is everywhere.
For all people to see and share.
It too, shows Your glory without a word.
All so great, I've seen and I've heard.
Your law is right and true.
I want to be pleasing Lord to You.
The very Redeemer of my soul
The truth, yet to unfold.

I pray to God that He hears your cries.
To keep you from all harm and lies.
To be your strength and your help.
And your offerings, He will accept.
May He give you the desires of your heart.
And, from His word, you will not depart.
I pray that He answers when you call,
And that He'll be your all in all.
Boast of Him in all that you do.
Believe not in anything else, especially you!

I rejoice and shout with joy more and more.
Because the Lord loves me and does not ignore.

Eternal blessings are mine from day to day.
I walk in His presence all along the way.
He delights in good and evil He does not.
My soul is filled with music and song a lot.
Celebrating His mighty acts.
My heart, spirit and soul reacts!
I love You Lord,
more and more!
King David
(all rights reserved)

The Psalms are full of praise and here King David shares his faithful, praising heart to the Lord. God alone is worthy, and most deserving of our whole hearted praise. His works and His creation of the world are wonderful and marvelous. From season to season give Him whole hearted praise.  He is gracious and full of compassion and true to His covenant.  He is the Lord of the harvest, ever giving from His abundance..  Holy and most reverend is He, and our Praise should acknowledge it. His praise endures forever.

Lord of the Harvest

Prayer
God and Lord of my life, let not my heart be silent nor quite.  Let praises spring forth to You with my every part: in song, in prayer, in dance, in my complete daily living, with my whole heart! Amen
In Jesus' name, Amen...with all PRAISE.

No comments:

Post a Comment