2 Corinthians 5:17

"If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away, behold, all things have become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17

Monday, August 9, 2010

On Eagle's Wings



I have carried you on eagle's wings,
To keep you safe from many things.
High above the rocky cliff,
I have brought you unto Myself.
Where you were, I swooped down low,
Away from a treacherous road.
Showing you my never-ending love.
I the Master Designer from above.
I glide with mighty ease,
Caring for you, as I please.
I hold you in my strong grip,
Keeping you safe on the trip.
Relax now, you are in my care.
I have much with you, to share.
(all rights reserved)


Prayer
Lord most Holy, may we look to You for guidance and strength to keep a pure heart. I thank You for Your Presence in our daily lives.  The way You keep us safe, and Your ways are perfect in caring.  I thank you for your presence and your never-ending love. Please continue to be our guard, protector and defender keeping us safe from the evil one of this world. Teach us Your ways and may we be willing to learn.   
Amen, and in the name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment