2 Corinthians 5:17

"If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away, behold, all things have become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17

Friday, August 13, 2010

Spiritually Wiggly

Spiritually Wiggly

Oh woe is me, I cry and whine.
My light won't even shine.
Distracted by stuff so easily.
I'm feeling spiritually wiggly.
Facing all these huge giants,
And knowing I've been defiant.
I'm am an emotional mess.
Please Lord, touch me and bless.
Such intense dislike for myself,
And everyone right and left.
I'm feeling spiritually wiggly!
Anxieties are making me dizzy.
Useless, worn and broken,
To You, I've hardly spoken.
My attitude needs some help.
It's been so long since I've slept.
I'm feeling spiritually wiggly.
Thinking of my self, so piggly!
Suffering form spiritual neglect.
Emptiness I reflect.
Help me to want you more,
And Your word not to ignore.
I feel beaten down and used.
Oh, please Lord, don't refuse.
I'm not just being stupid or silly.
I'm feeling spiritually wiggly.

No comments:

Post a Comment