2 Corinthians 5:17

"If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away, behold, all things have become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17

Monday, August 2, 2010

Monster Within

What we allow in our heart really matters!
What's in our heart is only what we can give out.
What we feed the heart, so grows the heart.

MONSTER WITHIN

Slow fade...and it begins to start.
First in my mind, then my heart. 
It comes out in my hands,
And my feet where I stand.
From God I've pulled far away,
Following my own desire day after day.
I've been enticed and did not know.
Just a quick look while on the go.
Then, I just simply reached and touched.
The desire has grown way too much.
It just grew from a very small thought.
Full blown sin is now what I've got.
Well, I've rationalized it.
You see, it won't hurt me, not one bit.
I'm pretty comfortable, I think I am!
No! Giving into my flesh to death, I'm damned.
How do I kill this "Monster" of sin?
It's living deep down inside, within!
Easy...STOP feeding it again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment