2 Corinthians 5:17

"If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away, behold, all things have become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17

Friday, September 24, 2010

Ocean Sunrise Prize


Ocean Sunrise Prize

Cool calm winds blow across the face of the deep,

While stirring my heart it awakens my sleep.

I can hear the wind-words in the ocean's roar.

It's music to my ears, far too great to ignore.

Peaceful and beautiful as the moon gives way to a new dawn

Casting light upon a rich green blue sea-like lawn.

Tips of white rolls upon the crystal while sand

Folding its waves like mightily skillful hands

Around the sand castle I built yesterday.

Lost and gone without trace, softly carried away,

As I watch the heated sun gently beckons hues in sunrise.

Could I have imagined a more inspiring prize?

No comments:

Post a Comment