2 Corinthians 5:17

"If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away, behold, all things have become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17

Friday, September 3, 2010

God's Workmanship

God's Workmanship

He is the Master Artist and Sculptor.

In His vast wisdom He knows what nurtures.

He's the One who chooses the proper tools.

The Author of colors and all their hues.

To perform His pieces of workmanship

He is perfect and rightfully equipped.

Am I to tell him which tool He should use?

Do I have the fainest idea or clue?

How He desires His way of making me,

Molding a beautiful image to see.

If I were His written poem or prose,

Should I change the words He already knows?

Do I have the right to be heard and say,

Lord, trim line number two another way?

And, give much more life to lines three and five.

Lord, then Your writing would be more alive.

Do I, the poem, the thin, the Master's plan

That is being written by His own hand...

Do I surpass the Poet's knowledge and right?

He knows His perfect creation to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment