2 Corinthians 5:17

"If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away, behold, all things have become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17

Monday, September 20, 2010

Knowing You, My Love


Knowing You, My Love

I enjoy these mighty strong arms that hold me.
An unshakeable grip that will not let go.
Loving me without regard to uncertainty.
Caring loving heart that understands and knows
My deep desires, feelings and guarded secrets.
Oh Love, that looks beyond all imperfections
Seeing beauty, never being a critic.
We are as one, making complete connection
In perfect strength, touching body, soul and mind.
Passionate love, without time and tomorrows,
Seeking each others pleasure, where and what kind.
Giving, receiving and causing no sorrows.
Dreaming of only you through the entire night
When we're exhausted from love that's been well spent.
You'll still be by my side when it becomes daylight.
This is Love's creation, what God must have meant!

No comments:

Post a Comment