2 Corinthians 5:17

"If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away, behold, all things have become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Again

New Again

Like clay on the potter's wheel,
You know, Lord, just how I feel.
You know my imperfections,
That cause my reflections.
You're working on me, smoothing them out.
You understand just what they are about.
Still, with Loving hands so kind,
You're gently remolding me to a shine.

The bitterness that sits in this vessel of mine,
Please remove it, so I'm not so blind.
The disappointments that I carry within me,
I know You can clearly see.

Reshaping and working on rough spots is what I need,
Redesigning my character, Oh, yes, indeed!
I need Your touch to remake me fit.
I've not been good, nor usable, I admit.
Life has been terribly sad and hard
And this vessel of mine is so marred.
With the softness, renewed with Your provision,
I'll praise You for a new vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment