2 Corinthians 5:17

"If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away, behold, all things have become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17

Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Garden of My Heart


The Garden of My Heart

Dandelions pretty and yellow
With sunny smiles, saying hello.
Other pretty flowering weeds
Reaching upward for special needs.
Pebbles and stones that's in the way
Yet, the roses have welcomed stay.
All I didn't plant has to go.
I've worked hard for these roses to grow.
Can't let weeds over take this place.
My garden can't be a disgrace.
These weeds just grow so easily,
While roses work me busily.
I often wonder why weeds are strong
And the roses don't last very long.
The garden of my heart compares
With daily life I have to share.
The character of strength and boldness,
Keeps my heart from ugly coldness.
The warm vibrant loving feelings
Helps me with everyday healing.
And just like a rose, a sudden touch
Is welcomed with gratitude so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment