2 Corinthians 5:17

"If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away, behold, all things have become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17

Thursday, October 21, 2010

This Tender Moment



This Tender Moment

Precious is this tender moment when we embrace.
When your arms hold me and our bodies interlace.
You search for my soul as into my eyes you gaze.

Your warm breathe touches down to my deepest desire
Making my blood run faster and ever so wild.
Sensations and feelings of no innocent child,

As you stroke my hair and our faces touch and meet.
On my forehead you place a kiss of burning heat,
And gently kiss each eyelid delicate and sweet.

The romantic kiss you place on my waiting lips
Causes my eager heart to miss a beat, yet skips.
This tender moment and I've only taken a sip!
10/21/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment