2 Corinthians 5:17

"If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away, behold, all things have become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17

Thursday, October 7, 2010

God Still Calls

God Still Calls

God is on His throne
Giving me security,
Never leaving me alone.
He continues to always love me,
    Watching and knowing each thought
That I hide in my heart.

God desires a relationship,
To love Him every day
In prayer, praise and Worship,
Walking with Him in His way.

I do not come close at times
to doing what He plans nor desires.
So I miss benefits that are mine,
Keeping things inside, as do liers.
Those gifts He planned to give
Aren't mine because of the way I live.

Why? I do not know
 I treat Him so?
Because I want my own way,
Yet I hear Him calling me every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment