2 Corinthians 5:17

"If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away, behold, all things have become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17

Saturday, October 9, 2010

On Eagle’s Wings

On Eagle’s Wings

I have carried you on eagle’s wings
with mighty power.
Above the ocean waves and rocky cliff
I have kept a watchful eye.
I have kept you safe
from harmful and perilous things.

I, the Master Designer, have shown you
My never-ending faithful love.
I glide with ease in strength and power,
caring for you, as I know your needs.
Safely you are covered
in the shadow of My wings.

Swooping low, I’ve come to you
and brought you to Myself.
Lifting you up I have freed you
from a dangerous and treacherous road.
Often times I hold you tenderly
in My strong grip.

I will never let you fall during the challenges
of your daily flights.
You will soon discover that an eagle’s glide
is grand, awesome, great and fair,
and soars above trifles
of the troubled world below.



No comments:

Post a Comment