2 Corinthians 5:17

"If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away, behold, all things have become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17

Monday, November 22, 2010

In Your Moments

In Your Moments


You can find Me in each moment

With eyes that see and ears that hear

As fine tuned instruments.

I speak in ways that are sincere.

Sometimes in brightly painted skies

You will see glorious sunsets,

That man tries to describe.

Smiling faces also reflects,

Loving and soft voices declare

What I want to communicate.

More ways than words, I share
.
Look at all the things I create!

Caressing you with gentle breeze,

Refreshing you with delightment,

Holding you in your needs,

Bringing you back to excitement.

Speaking softly in your depths

To your inner Spirit of Mine.

I, your Greatest of Helps...

Away with the dark to sunshine.

I live in you for all to see.

Sharpen your spiritual eyesight.

Believe, you can feel Me,

In the noise of the day, or quiet.

When you seek Me above all else,

You will begin to find Me more.

It is Me, not yourself.

More of your moments, I adore.

11/22/10

(c) Kay Hinson

No comments:

Post a Comment