2 Corinthians 5:17

"If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away, behold, all things have become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Focus your eyes upon My Presence.

Focus your eyes upon My Presence.


You can be assured I am with you.


I'm enveloping you in My Love and Peace.


While you relax in My Presence,


I am molding your mind,


And cleansing your heart.


I Am recreating you,


 Into the one I designed you to be.


As you move from stillness...


Into the activities of your day,


Do not relinquish your attentiveness to Me!


If your are troubled, talk it over with Me.


If you become bored with what you are doing,


Fill your time with prayer and praise.


If someone irritates you...


Don't let your thoughts linger on their faults.


Gently nudge your mind back to Me.


Every moment is precious, 


So, keep your focus on Me.


Any day can be a good day...


Because My Presence permeates all time.


(From God's Word)

{Psalm 89:15-16: 41:12, I John 3:19-20, Jude 24-25}

No comments:

Post a Comment